Find Us Online

Thursday, August 16, 2007

For the glory of God and of His Holy Mother

We have begun work on a wall for our pier. However, this will be no ordinary wall. It will have shrines running along the inside of it. The first will be for a statue of the Immaculate Conception. This is a long term project.


Br. Xavier and Br. Paul Mary, C.SS.R.


Br. Wolf Maria, C.SS.R. shows young Dominic Farrell how it's done.


The arch is carefully lowered into place with the tractor.


Fr. Michael Mary, C.SS.R. ensures that all is done for the glory of God and of His Holy Mother.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This looks great - but pretty hard work.

I have told lots of people about my vist to Orkney and to the Monks of Papa Stronsay. I really enjoyed the time that I sent on your island and your hospitality. I will continue to pop by your blog to see how you are getting on.

Ollie Bray (one of the sea kayakers from just over a week ago!)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I enjoy visiting your website/blog and enjoy seeing what is happening with the Redemptorists on Papa Stronsay. Your way of life appeals to me very much! Jesus be in your soul.


  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...